Oil and Gas Industry
Forging division offers elements used in the petrol industry, mainly for deep drilling, transportation as well as offshore application.
* The above mentioned parameters refer to rough machined condition.
All according to : EN, PN, DIN, NFA, BS, ASTM.
- Common and quality carbon steel
- Alloy steel
- Vacuum degassing which provides H2 content below 0,7 ppm; O2 below 25 ppm
- We can cast ingots according to two technologies: bottom and vacuum top pouring. We guarantee great steel purity K4<30 acc. to DIN50602; sulfur content < 0,005%
- Hardening oil, water, water-oil
- Stress relieving
We offer forgings in rough and final machining condition.
Non Destructive Testing:UT, MT, PT and visual testing
For UT we use digital defectoscope.
MT is done with a very accurate and modern equipment .
Visual tests are done with a video endoscope as well as module boroscope.
Our staff is very well experienced, regularly trained regarding the newest tings which appear in UT and certified according to PN EN473 with level II and III.
The certificates are issued according to the following standards:
PN-EN 10204, 2.2 and 3.1 and 3.2 (LR, GL, DNV, ABS, BV, NKK, RINA, KRS, CCS, RMRS etc.)