Ostrowiec Św., 2011-10-03
QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT AND OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH POLICY OF CELSA „HUTA OSTROWIEC” Sp. z o. o.
The most important objectives and principles of CELSA „Huta Ostrowiec” Sp. z o. o. activity while producing steel rolled and forged products is to identify and fulfil customers’ requirements, minimizing at the same time, the impact on the environment and applying safe work methods. We achieve this by means of:
- dialogue with customers, commercial partners and other interested parties,
- adapting the organisation of the Company and its processes to clients needs and changing external conditions,
- providing ourselves with materials and raw materials from recognised suppliers,
- utilizing optimally, natural resources, scrap, natural gas, energy and another power utilities,
- prevention against pollution generation and other types of losses,
- minimizing environmental emissions and quantity of generated waste,
- preventing work accidents, occupational diseases and near misses.
We continuously provide and improve our activity, including the quality of our products and services, customers’ satisfaction, compliance with environmental and occupational heath and safety laws.
Managing our processes and supervising them fully, we support ourselves with an integrated quality, environment, occupational health and safety system consistent with the following norms: PN-EN ISO 9001:2009, PN-EN ISO 14001:2005; PN-N-18001:2004 and EMAS regulation.
Al the employees and contractors working for our company are responsible for the implementation of the above mentioned policy of CELSA HO, each in its area of activity.
Pere Petit Oliver